We offer Customized Precision OEM/ODM precision Metal/Aluminum CNC Machining Part for Industry Robot/Robotics, CNC machining parts for Bearing Sleeve, CNC parts for Diving/Dive Equipment, CNC machining parts for Aerospace, CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts, CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts, CNC machined parts for food machine/machinery, CNC machine part for Animal ventilator, CNC machinery parts for medical industry/instruments, Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware, Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts, Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling, Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Feature of CNC parts
1. Precision CNC stainless steel parts strictly according to customer’s drawing, packing and quality request
2. Tolerance: Can be kept in +/-0.005mm
3. The most advanced CMM inspector to ensure the quality
4. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
5. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
6. Give customer professional suggestion while in the process of customer designing to save costs.
7. Customers can use T/T to pay a small amount of sample fee to sample production time
8. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016
Material Available for CNC Machining
|Material||Stainless steel||SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4pH SUS440C|
|Steel||Q235 20#-45# etc|
|Brass||C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc|
|Iron||1213 12L14 1215 etc|
|Bronze||C51000 C52100 C5400etc|
|Aluminum||Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc|
|Alloy||A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23|
Terms and Conditons
|Our Processing||CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, , stamping, tapping|
|Surface finish||Hard Coating Black Anodize Clear Anodize Hard Chrome, Clear Zinc Plasma Niride|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Drawing format||CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP/So|
|Packaging||Standard package/Carton box or Pallet/As per customized specifications|
|Payment Terms||1) Western Union for samples cost or very small order
2) 100% T/T in advance when amount less than 1000USD
3) 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount from 3000USD to 5000USD.
4) 30% deposit, 70% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5) L/C payment term for big amount order is acceptable.
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, As per customer’s request|
|Shipment Terms||1) 0-100kg: Express & air freight priority
2) >100kg: Sea freight priority
3) As per customized specifications
|Note||All CNC machining parts are custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples, no stock. If you have any CNC machining parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us anytime by email.|
What is your product range?
1. CNC machining parts, precision parts, CNC parts, metal machining parts.
2. CNC turning parts, CNC turned parts, Lathe parts, turned parts.
3. CNC milling parts, CNC milled parts, metal milling parts.
4. CNC machined parts, CNC machine part, CNC machinery parts.
5. Metal parts, Auto parts, mechanical parts. Spare parts, accessories, hardware.
6. Die casting parts, aluminum casting parts, Zinc casting parts.
7. Die stamping parts, metal stamping parts, press stamping tooling.
8. Sheet metal fabrication, bending parts, laser cutting parts, welding parts.
Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, We are the manufacturer of all kinds of metal parts by CNC machining, turning, milling, stamping,
Casting and bending with 6 years’ experience, Warmly welcome to visit our factory at any time.
What benefit we can get from you?
2)High quality control: 100% full inspection before shipment
3)High precision, tolerance can be ± 0.005mm
4)Fast lead time (5-7days for samples, 12-15 days for mass production)
5)Non-standard//OEM//customized service provided
6)No MOQ, small QTY is acceptable.
7)ISO 9001: 2003 and ISO13485: 2016 certificated factory, RoHS material used
9)Professional export packing: Separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool +Carton+Wooded Case, keep no scratch and damage.
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Rigid Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using rigid couplings in rotating machinery. While rigid couplings offer various advantages, their use in certain applications requires careful attention to safety measures to prevent accidents and equipment damage. Here are some important safety considerations:
– Secure Installation: Proper installation of rigid couplings is crucial to ensure safety. The coupling must be securely mounted and aligned with the shafts to prevent any slippage or disengagement during operation. Use of appropriate mounting hardware, such as high-strength bolts, is essential to maintain the coupling’s integrity under high-speed and high-torque conditions.
– Shaft Alignment: Accurate shaft alignment is necessary to avoid excessive forces and stress on the connected machinery. Misaligned shafts can lead to uneven loading and increased wear on bearings and other components. Regularly inspect and maintain the shaft alignment to prevent premature failures.
– Preventing Over-Torquing: Applying excessive torque during the installation of rigid couplings can lead to equipment damage and compromise safety. Follow the manufacturer’s torque specifications and use torque-limiting tools to prevent over-torquing and potential failures.
– Protective Guards: In some applications, rotating machinery with rigid couplings may pose a safety hazard to personnel working nearby. Install appropriate protective guards and covers to prevent accidental contact with rotating shafts, minimizing the risk of injury.
– Regular Maintenance: Implement a routine maintenance schedule to inspect the rigid couplings and associated equipment. Check for signs of wear, fatigue, or cracks. Address any issues promptly to avoid potential catastrophic failures.
– Operational Speed Limits: Be aware of the operational speed limits specified by the manufacturer for the rigid couplings. Exceeding these limits can result in significant stress and fatigue on the coupling, leading to failure.
– Appropriate Coupling Selection: Choose the appropriate type and size of rigid coupling for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can lead to excessive loads and potential failure, while an oversized coupling may not efficiently transmit torque.
– Temperature Considerations: Rigid couplings can experience temperature variations during operation. Ensure that the material and design of the coupling are suitable for the anticipated temperature range of the application to maintain safety and performance.
– Training and Awareness: Provide proper training to personnel working with rotating machinery equipped with rigid couplings. Ensure they are aware of safety procedures and potential hazards associated with the equipment.
Adhering to these safety considerations will help ensure the safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery equipped with rigid couplings. Regular maintenance, correct installation, and diligent attention to safety guidelines will minimize risks and contribute to a safe working environment.
Use of Rigid Couplings for Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections
Yes, rigid couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in mechanical systems. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid and non-flexible connection between two shafts. This characteristic makes them versatile for various applications, including motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections.
1. Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling is used to connect the output shaft of an electric motor to the driven shaft of a machine or equipment. This ensures direct power transmission without any flexibility. Motor-to-shaft connections are common in applications where the motor’s rotational motion needs to be transferred to the driven equipment with high precision and efficiency.
2. Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: In shaft-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling joins two shafts directly, providing a solid and immovable link between them. This is beneficial in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential, such as in precision motion control systems or heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Rigid couplings are available in various designs, such as one-piece, two-piece, and split types, to accommodate different shaft arrangements. The type of rigid coupling used depends on the specific application and the shaft sizes to be connected.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
– Zero backlash ensures accurate motion transfer and positioning.
– Efficient power transmission without loss due to flexibility.
– Minimal maintenance requirements due to their simple design.
– High torque capacity suitable for heavy-duty applications.
– Tolerance to misalignment (within design limits) enhances versatility.
– Provides system stiffness, reducing the risk of resonance and vibration-related issues.
– Suitable for high-speed applications.
– Versatility for various industrial applications.
Whether it’s connecting a motor to a driven shaft or joining two shafts together, rigid couplings offer reliability, precision, and efficiency, making them a popular choice in numerous mechanical systems.
Types of Rigid Coupling Designs:
There are several types of rigid coupling designs available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types of rigid couplings:
- 1. Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are the simplest type of rigid couplings. They consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore in the center that fits over the shaft ends. The coupling is secured in place using setscrews or keyways. Sleeve couplings provide a solid and rigid connection between shafts and are easy to install and remove.
- 2. Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp couplings, also known as split couplings, are designed with two halves that fit around the shafts and are fastened together with bolts or screws. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components in the system. These couplings are ideal for applications where the shafts cannot be easily moved.
- 3. Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on each end that are bolted together to form a rigid connection. The flanges add stability and strength to the coupling, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
- 4. Tapered Couplings: Tapered couplings have a tapered inner diameter that matches the taper of the shaft ends. When the coupling is tightened, it creates a frictional fit between the coupling and the shafts, providing a rigid connection. These couplings are often used in applications where high torque transmission is required.
- 5. Marine or Clampshell Couplings: Marine couplings, also known as clampshell couplings, consist of two halves that encase the shaft ends and are bolted together. These couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propeller shafts in boats and ships.
- 6. Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings are a type of rigid coupling that provides some flexibility to accommodate misalignment while maintaining a nearly torsionally rigid connection. They consist of thin metal diaphragms that transmit torque while compensating for minor shaft misalignments.
The choice of rigid coupling design depends on factors such as shaft size, torque requirements, ease of installation, and the level of misalignment that needs to be accommodated. It is essential to select the appropriate coupling design based on the specific needs of the application to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-09-21